Saturday, July 11, 2009

the latest

It's official, Bret and I will be moving here this summer. We'd love you to come visit so if you've never been before, are a big Twilight and/or Gray's Anatomy fan or you just plain like us a lot, please come see us.

*clarification for those who are not (painfully) aware of our situation: Bret interviewed there in March for a job with J.P. Morgan Chase and it finally came through. We'll be up there in August.

7 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Yeah! We can be buddies. Let us know if you want any tips of neighborhoods to live in!

Allison said...

Congrats! I was just there in May, too bad I missed you guys! Great great great city...

Lisa and Mark said...

it would also be helpful if you would say WHY. :) internship?

Jordan and Candice said...

Yaaaaayyyy for Laura and Bret! I am so glad you guys finally know where you are going to be.

Laura L Giddens said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Okay, I am excited for your new adventure, but I'm so sad to lose my QK buddy.

Nana Shanna said...

We're so happy that you know where you're going to be and VERY happy that it's in the beautiful Northwest and only 4-5 hours away instead of 10! Love you!

logans mom said...

I am so excited for you! Trent worked for Chase for a while and really liked it! I hope Bret does too!