This is the ferry ride part. But first, some context: Bret had both wed, thurs off last week and we've been meaning to go on a little excursion for our 2nd anniversary so we took the opportunity and headed north. There are so many places around here worth exploring and we had to start somewhere so we chose Friday Harbor on San Juan Island (the largest of the San Juans). Sure, it was totaly off-season, but we lucked out with gorgeous weather and great deals. Half of the journey is by ferry which is a delightfully scenic journey. But don't take my word for it! Ba dum da!*
*It's from Reading Rainbow.


I like to spy on people with my zoom. It's the sneaky way to people watch (until they turn around and notice you across the room suspiciously pointing a lens their way and the jig is up).
Bret pointed out (after I took the picture) that this guy looks kind of like my dad from behind and he's totally right. If only it were.

This guy was something special (below :)

Pulling into Friday Harbor
P.S. I just realized that this is our 100th post! I should have done something special for it, like a giveaway or something. Too bad I don't have anything cool to give away.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your 100th post! It makes me want to do a count on my blog to see how many posts I've done in the nearly two years I've been posting. I bet it's not a 100. We'll see. Love you and excited to see you!
Post a Comment