Friday, December 31, 2010

grandma strikes again


My mom, loving that she has two new grandsons this Christmas, made this happen. I love that it's on the same chair from this post. I'm sure even when they're 19 years old we'll make these two squeeze together into that chair wearing matching clothes (perhaps by then they'll be more aware that the other one is there, too). The best part was that my sister was taking a nap the whole time that we dressed these guys up, took the pictures and my mom printed them out. So when she came downstairs she found pictures of her son dressed like this sitting on the table. She was a little confused.

4 comments:

The Rigbys said...

love this laura.... you guys are the best! and please tell ethan that he must do that 19 years from now.

Nana Shanna said...

There sure were a lot of cute pictures taken of Ethan both in Utah and Washington this year at Christmas time!
It's hard to believe that he's 4 months old. I love the elf hat!

Catherine said...

My cousins the elves. Has a nice ring to it. But seriously, how could anything get cuter than this!

Dallas and Krista said...

Ethan is adorable. Seriously. How did I miss this? When did everyone decide to have babies? I can't believe that picture with Matt, Brig & Bret with their babies. All of my crazy old guy friends all grown up- It's awesome. Congrats!!