Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ethan Thomas Miller

Born August 26, 2010 at 7:36PM
7 lbs 10 ounces 20.5 inches long

20 comments:

brooklyn Norton said...

so awesome lu! congrats mommy!

Shaylee said...

He is the sweetest thing ever. Congratulations!

Lisa said...

He's so cute!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! (Was that enough exclamation points? I am very excited, in case you can't tell!)

Brooke and Matt: said...

Congratulations!!! He looks perfect! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! He is so cute. Babies born via C-section are always the most attractive because they aren't all smashed and coneheaded! I hope you are feeling okay though; I've heard Cesareans are rough. I think he looks like both of you!!

Elizabeth said...

So happy for the three of you. His cheeks are to die for!

April said...

Congratulations guys! He's beautiful, and I love his name!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful baby, just look at those happy cheeks! I think he looks like you Laura. :) Bringing a child into the world is tough stuff, so good job to you! I hope you have a speedy recovery. Happiest congrats!

The Rigbys said...

oh lar he is so stinky cute.... in that picture i can see a little bit of you. hope all is well..xo

SJ said...

Congrats!! Your baby is beautiful!

Sophia said...

He is perfect! Sending you lots of love and wishing you lots of sleep!
XOXO~
Sophie

Megan & Matt said...

I can't wait to see you guys! He is so cute!

Jordan and Candice said...

He is so so cute! Laura- he has your eyes. I can't wait to meet him!

lesley said...

He arrived! How sweet. It's so exciting, congratulations.

Brigham said...

so cute! congrats to you both! can't wait to meet him in 1.5 weeks! much love from Arabia

Emily said...

I think he looks a ton like you! Congrats! I hope recovery/nursing (if you're nursing) are going well! He's such a cutie!

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him!

Catherine said...

He is the most endearing, adorable little baby boy ever!! I can't wait to actually hold him!

logans mom said...

He is beautiful!!!! Congratulations and I hope everything went well. You deserve a great baby!

Nana Shanna said...

He is SO handsome and good natured! I love him and I love you two!
Nana Shanna