I was lucky enough to hang out with our good friends the Wheelers a few times while I was in New York. They're the best and we miss them a lot.
After eating at a delicious Cuban place in Soho (with the most amazing corn on the cob imaginable) we went to some random street fair in Nolita. I was tempted to purchase Bret a dreamcatcher, they had a fine selection.
Later we got some delicious gelato in the village (it's actually called Grom not Rom, I couldn't fit in the G).
Dance party on their roof
The Wheelers have many New York adventures and are full of one-of-a-kind stories. You should check them out. Thanks for hanging out with me Wheelers, it was a dream come true. Bret was jealous he missed out.
5 comments:
Oooh, the cuban place is Cafe Habana and it is amazing! Bart and I love to recreate the corn at home. All you need is a grill, mayo, cotija cheese, and some cayanne pepper!
Laura you're the best dancer ever. I wish we could dance together every day on the roof in Harlem. I made up this new dance genre called rap-tap where you tap dance to rap music. Some people tell me its genius.
Candice, rap tap sounds incredible. I can already picture you doing it in my head and it's blowing my mind. Is it your neighbors the thug twins that are telling you it's genius? Because based on their get ups, I would assume they have impeccable taste. Hopefully they're staying out of trouble.
umm, did you hang out with any other cool people on your trip? I was just wondering.
yes Jennifer. please see June 1st post.
Post a Comment