While at the convention in CA, a girl from my work found this pamphlet at another booth (one of our competitor's booths actually). She concluded that I was either a double agent if you will, working for both companies or I have a long lost twin somewhere. You be the judge.


I can't deny the resemblance but she's probably 14 and that doesn't make me feel too good about myself.
8 comments:
There is definitely a strong resemblance, but you are cuter for sure. She does look like she could be a little sister though.
Not gonna lie . . .
I've always considered your celebrity look-a-like to be anna paquin.
Ha ha! I love it! I bet you can do higher leg kicks though.
hmmm. i see a sliiight resemblance, but it's mostly just bangs, hair color, and eyes. you don't look too much alike.
Does anyone else feel like she has Candice Wheeler's smile?
This girl is a sister to another blog that I follow: nicolehill.blogspot.com
Nicole was a photographer for a company that takes random photos that all and any company can buy to use for advertisement.
Still creepy though, how similar you look...
How dare she try and look like my aunt! I want her background check.
Post a Comment